Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little deeper

I know that my past few posts have been nothing but simple and brief, and I want to apologize because I have not had the time to share my heart, my thoughts, and the vision behind everything we are doing here. I promise that in the next few posts I will go deeper into the reality of which I now am living to the heart of the mission and the passion for these people that I have. God is doing a glorious work over here in Burkina Faso and I want you to hear about it, not just hear about it but know it and see it and feel it. I want your heart to beat for His work, to break for His people, to race for his praise, and to surrender to His beckoning call. I will shortly be somewhat backtracing so that I can describe in more detail the things that we have already done and the ministries we have already been a part of so please stay tuned. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing well. Not sure when the team heads home, but we will pray especially hard on those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica...it brings my heart such joy to know where you are...and that you're staying!!! I look forward to reading your blog updates. I'll be praying for you and those in Burkina...may the surpassing joy of knowing Him and His presence fill you up, even as the team returns. :)

    ReplyDelete